Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jumbo Pattern Blocks and a Freebie!

It has been so long since I have posted anything.  I am realizing that I really have to get blogging into my weekly schedule, or if just doesn't happen!  The beginning of the year exhaustion is slowly wearing off - notice I said wearing off, not totally gone!  


As I was blog stalking in my sleep deprived stupor last night I saw this great photo
on Mrs. Huff's Kinderblog.  I instantly thought how my kids would love jumbo pattern blocks!  There is just something intriguing about anything that is either teeny tiny or jumbo sized.


I knew that I had to make some for my kids.  After a bit of mathematical calculation and a gyration or two, here they are!


The kids absolutely loved them! Most of my kids can fill in a blank outline, and this will be a great transition into tangrams.  Sorry, the photos aren't great. I think I must have had my camera on a close-up setting, but you get the idea.






You can grab your copy below!   I printed mine on colored cardstock, rather than burning through a ton of ink, cut them out and laminated them, but there is a color version also.






Thanks, Mrs. Huff , for the inspiration!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I'm a new follower! :)

    http://thesilverlininginteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i am unable to print this. do you know what i might be doing wrong? i click on the jumbo pattern blocks pic and it just lead me to the same pic of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you're having trouble downloading the file. I just uploaded it to TPT and put a download link under the picture!

      Delete
  3. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get cash for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...