Thursday, September 29, 2011

TAP - No, Not Dancing, Or Maybe It Is?

 

Our district, and specifically 12 of our Title I schools, started year 1 of the TAP program in our schools this fall. 


At this point, I am excited for the opportunity to refine my craft, and I am especially excited to see the changes within our building.  Since we are just beginning, most of our professional development has centered around the TAP rubric and implementation of the program. I plan on periodically posting about my experiences with TAP, and documenting the journey of my students, and our building as a whole.  


I know performance pay can be a controversial subject, but
I'm curious to know if there are others out there in blogland that are teaching at a TAP school.  If so, how many years are you into the program, and what has been your experience? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...