Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Permission to Pin? Say What?

OK, I am completely guilty of not reading fine print.  In fact, I often avoid Term of Use agreements.  Just check the box and move on.  Now I realize this is not always the best course of action, and I'm not advocating it.  I, along with many others, neglected to read the fine print when signing up for Pinterest.  Now that it has been brought to my attention, I feel an obligation to responsibly and respectfully follow the rules.


Laura Candler at Corkboard Connections has brought this to our attention in a recent post chocked full of information regarding Pinterest.  Laura has given permission to pin from her blog and sites.  She is asking fellow teacher bloggers to link up if they are also giving permission to pin from their site.





Now on some level I'm thinking that the Pin It  button at the bottom of my posts implies that I am OK with people pinning from my blog.  But to be absolutely clear...I hearby give my permission for my fellow pinners to pin from my blog!  


Please feel free to follow me on Pinterest as well.


I have actually sort of been avoiding this post for days.  Mostly because it just seems like a big, fat bummer, and it seems like it somehow takes away from the fun of Pinterest.  Please click on over and read Laura's post, consider your permissions, and link up if you consent.  She has all the details in her blog post. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and TpT store! Glad you like the Magic E packet. I'm following your blog now:)

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a blog award. Click over to my blog to get it!


    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I love your blog and just found you. I'm your newest follower. I love pinterst too -- a little addicted. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...