Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

Wow, almost 6 months without posting, and what a crazy 6 months it has been!  Full of adventure and changes, both personally and professionally.

I graduated my last class of kinders!


And next year I will be teaching 4th grade!

This past year I spent quite a bit of time with the intermediate kids doing after school clubs, and I really rediscovered how much I love working with the older grades.  I am so excited to make this move, and I can't wait to work with my new teammates!


My school is moving forward with a STEM initiative, and I was accepted into a STEM Certificate program in conjunction with the Space Foundation.  We will be focusing on integrating space-related STEM content across the curriculum with an emphasis on impacting English language learners.  We had a one day seminar in April, and classes start next week!


I'm not quite sure what to do with my blog, do I keep it, start a new one, just change the look?  Any thoughts?  
For the time being I will continue to posting here, but either way, I need to find a fabulous designer to do a little blog design makeover magic!  Any suggestions would be welcomed!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...