Friday, June 7, 2013

In Love With My New Look!

Is it wrong to be in love with your blog design?  No way! Not when it looks as fabulous as my new blog!  I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new design by Kimberlee from iTeach 5th (formerly Teacher Takers).  She has a new design site, Digital Doodle Designs.


When she read about my move to 4th and my need for a makeover, she offered to do a custom design for me!  Now, if you know Kimberlee, you know that she is an amazing teacher and blogger, and she shares so many fabulous resources for free on her blog!  I was so excited to be supporting an amazing teacher, blogger and designer! I knew whatever Kimberlee designed would be fabulous, but she hit it out of the park!  

I was giddy over an actual real blog design where everything coordinated (as opposed to my former hodgepodge) and had the look and feel of the new direction I am heading in.  

I had a hard time articulating exactly what I was looking for, but Kimberlee read my mind and worked her magic!  She’s like my blog fairy godmother!  I couldn’t be happier!  Thank you so much Kimberlee!

If you need a new design, please go see Kimberlee at Digital Doodle Designs.  Heck, even if you don’t “need” a new design, why not treat yourself to a little makeover? Kimberlee is amazing to work with!  You won’t be disappointed!

Here's to summer blogging!

post signature Pin It

3 comments:

  1. aaaawwwww... how sweet <3!! I truly enjoyed designing for you - it was a treat for me, as well!! Praying you have a wonderful, memory-filled summer!! Let me know if you need anything in the future (additional sidebar titles, linky party signs, etc.)

    Lots of (((hugs)))
    Kimberlee @ iTeach 5th
    and
    Digital Doodle Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your personal stuffs excellent. Always care for it up!
    best room humidifier

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...